1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible 1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified. 1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Michael Ifraimov, Ifratech GmbH, Georg-Ohm-Strasse 2, 23617 Stockelsdorf, Germany, Tel .: +49 451 5824681, Fax: +49 451 5824682, E-Mail: ucnguBrctvdgcxgt0eqo. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For reasons of security and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidential content (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or TLS encryption for the internet connection. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser bar.
2) Data collection when visiting our website In the case of merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website: - Our visited website - Date and time at the time of access - Amount of data sent in bytes - Source / reference from which you came to the site - Browser used - Operating system used - Used IP address (if necessary: in anonymous form) The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
3) cookies In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (for example, remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit. We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs. Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links: Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-allow-and-dispose Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
4) contact When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for the execution of the contract According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed when you provide it to us for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. Which data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can by a message to the o.g. Address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you have provided for the execution of the contract. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after expiration of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or a legally permitted further data use by our side which we will inform you accordingly below.
6) Use of your data for direct mail 6.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The indication of further possible data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. For sending the newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have explicitly confirmed to us that you agree to the sending of the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm by clicking on a link that you wish to receive newsletters in the future. By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. When registering for the newsletter, we store your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace a possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively for promotional purposes by means of the newsletter. You can cancel the newsletter at any time via the provided link in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person named above. After cancellation, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately in our newsletter distribution, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data use, which is permitted by law and about which we in this statement inform.
6.2 Sending the e-mail newsletter to existing customers If you have provided us with your e-mail address when purchasing goods or services, we reserve the right to send you regular offers for similar goods or services, such as those already purchased, from our range by e-mail. For this we do not have to obtain a separate consent from you. The data processing takes place in this respect solely on the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct mail according to Art.6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If you initially objected to the use of your e-mail address for this purpose, we will not send you a mail. You are entitled to object to the use of your e-mail address for the aforementioned purpose of advertising at any time with effect for the future by a message to the person named in the beginning. For this purpose, you only have to pay delivery costs according to the basic rates. Upon receipt of your opposition, the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes will cease immediately.
7) Data processing for order processing
7.1 In order to process your order, we cooperate with the following service providers who support us wholly or partially in the execution of closed contracts. These personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information. The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the scope of the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment details to the commissioned bank as part of the payment process, if this is necessary for the payment process. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
7.2 In order to fulfill our contractual obligations to our customers, we work together with external shipping partners. We only give your name and delivery address for the purpose of the delivery of goods Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR to a shipping partner chosen by us.
8) Online Marketing
9) Tools and Miscellaneous
9.1 Google Customer Reviews (formerly Google Certified Dealer Program)
9.2 Google Web Fonts
10) Rights of the person concerned
10.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below: - Right of access according to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or will be planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to the processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and possibly meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and effect of such processing, as well as your right to be informed, which guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR when forwarded Your data to third countries; - Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us; - Right to cancellation pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights; - Right to restriction of the processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data, which you contested, is checked, if you refuse a deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead require the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need this data after purpose or if you objected for reasons of your special situation, as yet as it is not certain, whether our legitimate reasons prevail; - Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obliged to rectify or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or limitation of processing, unless proving to be impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients. - Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible ; - Right of revocation of granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation; - Right to complain under Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - the right to complain with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
10.2 OPPOSITION RIGHT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AS PART OF A CONSIDERATION OF INTERESTS DUE TO OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME, FOR REASONS THAT ARISE FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION, TO FILE AN OBJECTION AGAINST THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE. IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE RELEVANT DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED, HOWEVER, IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE REASONS FOR PROCESSING THAT OUTWEIGH THEIR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS. IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE CONTRADICTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION, WE END THE PROCESSING OF THE RELEVANT DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
11) Duration of storage of personal data The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract and / or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.